29.6 C
New Delhi
Sunday, July 12, 2020

Jumeirah Group to Operate and Manage The Capri Palace Italy

Related

Jumeirah Al Naseem Becomes World’s First to Get Bureau Veritas Safeguard Stamp

Bureau Veritas – a world leader in testing, inspection, and certification services – has developed detailed checklists with global health, safety,...

$7.4 Million Awarded in Relief Grants to Airbnb Superhosts

On March 30th, we announced the Superhost Relief Fund to provide grants to tenured hosts who are facing financial challenges because...

‘New Normal’ for Hotel Industry May Revolve Around Advanced Technology

As national infection rates start to decrease across the globe, hotel companies are starting to look to what the industry may...

Accor To Offer Medical Support To Guests In Worldwide Hotels

Accor, a global hospitality leader, and AXA, a global leader in insurance, announce an innovative strategic partnership to provide medical support...

Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hospitality company and a member of Dubai Holding, recently  announced it has been appointed to operate and manage the renowned Capri Palace in Italy.

Reopening as Capri Palace, Jumeirah in April 2020, this beautiful Italian property enjoys an idyllic location in bustling Anacapri, one of the most exclusive and unspoiled parts of the island. The hotel, founded by Tonino Cacace, stands high up on a hill overlooking the Gulf of Naples and fully embodies the Italian Dolce Vita; with an authentic Capri style and far reaching sea views. 

Designed in the style of an eighteenth-century Neapolitan palazzo, Capri Palace has attracted the great and the good since it first opened its doors in the 1960s, swiftly establishing itself as the island’s most iconic hotel.

Art and design are at the heart of this hotel; and the elegant white-washed walls, arched ceilings, and columns create a sense of serenity as soon as guests step through the door. The light and airy interiors are filled with historic and contemporary artwork with tributes to the works of Mirò, Magritte and Warhol. The reverence for contemporary art continues in The White Museum collection, dispersed throughout the hotel, which recounts the spirit of Anacapri and includes pieces by De Chirico, Keith Haring, and Pomodoro, amongst others.

In line with Jumeirah’s commitment to offering exceptional culinary experiences, Capri Palace, Jumeirah is home to three of the island’s Michelin stars. The hotel’s signature restaurant L’Olivo, which serves Mediterranean classics with an extensive wine list, has been awarded two stars, while Il Riccio – the hotel’s private beach club – has one, and is the only beach club in the world to do so. Il Riccio, which clings to the rocky coastline, is known for providing some of the best local seafood on the island, especially their sea urchins from which the restaurant takes its name.  

Capri Palace, Jumeirah is also revered as a wellness destination, with the exclusive Capri Beauty Farm upholding a loyal international following. Under the direction of the esteemed Professor Francesco Canonaco, this world class-medical spa facility – on the cutting edge of medical research – offers highly specialised signature treatments including the ‘Leg School®’ and the ‘Metabolic Response’ which have won acclaim the world over.

For more information on Capri Palace, Jumeirah, visit www.capripalace.com

- Advertisement -

More articles

Latest article

Tata Sons In Talks To Buy Out AirAsia India

If talks were to materialise, Tata group that currently owns 51% could acquire the remaining 49% stake currently held by AirAsia...

W.T.T.I.A Announces its Upcoming Skill Development Program for Students

New Delhi: World Travel Tutorial Institute of Asia (W.T.T.I.A), a leading skill development institute has announced the its upcoming  training program...

IATA Research Finds Concerns Keeping Travellers From Flying.

Geneva - The International Air Transport Association (IATA) released public opinion research showing the willingness to travel being tempered by concerns over...

Etihad Airways Widens its Network as UAE Travel Restrictions Eased

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - Etihad Airways is gradually resuming services to more destinations across its global network. This follows the...

“The Nature of a Disruptive Startup Is To Always Find Where The Opportunity Lies In The Midst Of A Crisis”: Doron Nadivi.

As ‘Pruvo’, begins offering its services for travel agents / OTA’s in Indian market amid COVID Crisis, Travel Newsy Interviews Mr....

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!