18 C
New Delhi
Monday, October 26, 2020

Tata Sons In Talks To Buy Out AirAsia India

Related

“Its Bad Math!”, Expert Who’s Was Part Of The Study, Challenges IATA’s COVID Safety claims

The recent claims by the troubled aviation sector to convince the travellers that it's safe to fly have been questioned by...

ACI and IATA Call for Urgent Industry-Wide Support to Underpin Recovery

Montreal and Geneva – Airports Council International (ACI) World and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) reinforced the urgent call for governments...

With 27 Million Members, Emirates Skywards Marks 20 Years of Excellence.

INDIA: Emirates Skywards, the award-winning loyalty programme of Emirates and flydubai, has marked 20 years of excellence, innovation and unmatched rewards....

It’s a Boy! – Indigo Celebrates Birth Onboard its Delhi-Bangalore Flight

A pregnant woman passenger onboard Indigo's flight 6E - 122, on its way to Bangalore, gave birth to a baby boy...

If talks were to materialise, Tata group that currently owns 51% could acquire the remaining 49% stake currently held by AirAsia with steep discounts following the fall of its global stock price value resulting from COVID-19 crisis

There have been speculations in the market recently regarding AirAsia’s plans to exit the Indian market.

Business standard has reported that Tata’s are likely to tie up with other financial partners to close this deal. There has however been no response from TATA sons and AirAsia regarding the deal.

- Advertisement -

More articles

Leave a Reply

- Advertisement -

Latest article

Sabre & Google Team Up, To Build AI Technology for Travel Industry

Sabre Corporation (NASDAQ: SABR), today announced that Sabre and Google are developing an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven technology platform that is an industry first...

Decline In Revenue-Passenger-Kilometer, High Cash Burn Rate Compell Airlines To Cut Jobs

Following the news that Cathay Pacific Airways is cutting over 5,000 jobs in Hong Kong and closing Cathay Dragon brand;

LoungUp’s Latest Update Makes Responding To Guest’s Requests Much Easier

A leading figure in guest relationship management for tourist accommodation providers, LoungeUp allows hotels to interact with their guests at key...

“Its Bad Math!”, Expert Who’s Was Part Of The Study, Challenges IATA’s COVID Safety claims

The recent claims by the troubled aviation sector to convince the travellers that it's safe to fly have been questioned by...

How To Achieve ROI for Wellness In Your Hotel

Interest in wellness is greater than ever as people are re-evaluating their priorities and try to focus more on their health...

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!