A menu of options to Create Your Holiday, Your Way!
- 2 simple steps to an exciting holiday: choose a destination and select your experiences
- Top Locales & Exceptional Experiences – handpicked by our holiday specialists
- Range of top global destinations – over 33 cities on offer
- Hotel Upgrade: Book 3 star, get 4 star
- Attractive price-points starting at Rs. 20 600.00*
- Flexible cancellation options & Minimal booking deposit
- Assured Safe Travel Program in partnership with Apollo Clinics
- COVID-negative certification services available – in partnership with ICMR accredited labs
Mumbai: Given significant pent up travel demand, Indians are spending their time during the lockdown in planning their next holiday- for when borders reopen. What consumers seek are holidays that express their individuality/unique interests but without the stress of itinerary planning. And so, Thomas Cook (India) Ltd., India’s leading integrated travel services company and its Group Company, SOTC Travel Ltd., have launched A La Carte Holidays – a concept designed to delight, with a simple and convenient menu of over 33 top global destinations and a range of eclectic experiences – handpicked by holiday specialists.
Holiday planning has now been made truly effortless, with just two simple steps: (i) Pick a destination (ii) Opt from an array of unique experiences, from Food & Wine Trails, Outdoors & Adventure and Family Fun – to embark on a dream holiday – at affordable prices starting at Rs. 20 600.00*.
Exceptional experiences: Dining with an astronaut in Orlando, a fascinating nocturnal rainforest tour in the Gold Coast, adrenalin infused machine gun shooting in Prague/ an ATV adventure in Cairns, a special English high-tea at Grosvenor House-London, food & wine tasting in a medieval winery in the Italian countryside/ a macaron baking class in Paris, a fun tuk-tuk ride on the 28 Tram Route in Lisbon, a segway in Miami or a spectacular seaplane tour in Vancouver.
A range of Customer Benefits:
• 4 nights accommodation at branded city-centre hotels; hotel upgrade offer: book 3 star, get 4 star
• Return airport transfers on a private basis
• Unique sightseeing options – recommended by our holiday specialists
• Attractive price-points starting at Rs. 20 600.00*
• Flexibility of date change*; Zero cancellation charges up to 5 days prior to departure
• A minimal booking amount of merely Rs. 5 000.00*; Easy payment and EMI options
• Meticulous health & safety under the Companys’ Assured Program in partnership with Apollo Clinics
• Additionally, COVID-negative certificate facilitation services are also available
Mr. Rajeev Kale, President & Country Head – Holidays, MICE, Visa, Thomas Cook (India) Ltd. said, “At Thomas Cook India we believe that each traveller is unique and to cater to individual travel aspirations, we have designed an empowering new concept of A La Carte Holidays. Our customers now get to choose from a menu of favourite locales and exceptional experiences – whether it is food & wine, outdoors & adventure or family fun. And we have made all of this possible via a 2 step process that is truly simple and stress free! Our in-house holiday specialists have handpicked an array of exciting bucket-list experiences. To further delight our customers, we have kept the pricing very affordable, starting from merely Rs. 20 600.00, with a host of special offers and value add-ons included – complimentary!”
He added, “Our Assured Program in partnership with Apollo Clinics ensures meticulous health & safety protocols across every touch-point and to further assist our customers, we have tied up with ICMR accredited labs to offer simple and seamless COVID-negative certification services with contactless facilitation and doorstep services– across India.”
Click here to book Thomas Cook India’s A La Carte Holidays
Click here to book SOTC’s A La Carte Holidays