Guidelines for Submitting an Article.
If you are a hospitality, travel & tourism industry or an academic expert, industry wants to hear from you and we do too.
We welcome you to share your opinion articles / industry insights and share your knowledge and experience with the industry.
A few points to keep in mind before you submit an article
An Article Should be:
- Informative and Engaging
- It can be an opinion article that shares your view of any industry event or a subject from current happenings.
- Can be any standalone topic of interest/education/concern/ to the tourism industry
- Helpful in promoting tourism in an area etc
- About 800 – 1600 words
Any articles will be automatically declined if:
- It is written promote any website or a company
- It is a part of a link building plan.
- It is badly written or overly critical of any individual or company
- It has been previously published anywhere on any other website or publication
- It must not be focused on any business directly.